Somatropin is a form of human growth hormone. HGH is important for the growth of bones and muscles, and is used to treat growth failure in children and adults lacking natural HGH, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.
How to use Kigtropin 100iu;
You need insulin syringe for using humatrope
Growth Hormone Side efffects
- In some instances treatment with somatropin may cause
- redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising at the injection sites
- arms or legs pain
- joint stiffness or pain
- muscle pain
- cold symptoms like stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat
- Adverse side effects
- increased heart rate
- severe pain in the upper stomach spreading to the back,
- nausea and vomiting
- increased thirst,
- increased urination,
- hunger, dry mouth,
- fruity breath odour,
- drowsiness, dry skin,
- blurred vision, and weight loss
- sudden and severe pain behind the eyes
- vision changes
- swelling in the head, face, hands, or feet
- numbness or tingling in wrists, hands, or fingers
Growth Hormone Overdose
Overdose can cause tremors, shaking, cold sweats, hunger, headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, fast heartbeat, and nausea. Long-term overdose may cause excessive growth.
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember unless it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Call your doctor if you miss more than 3 doses in a row.
There are no reviews yet.