Buy Genotropin Online
Genotropin (Somatropin, HGH) – injectable drug, Human Growth Hormone . Is very popular due to its incredible benefits. It stimulates the release of insulin-like growth factors into the bloodstream and as a result helps muscles to grow, improves endurance, helps the body better digest food and to absorb it more efficiently, speed up metabolism resulting fat burning. HGH regenerates damaged tissues after training sessions so it helps to recover faster, strengthens joints and bones, helps to absorb protein better. Injections can increase muscle mass and reduce fat stores, inhibit the destruction of muscles, it strengthens immunity and in moderate doses very rarely causes side effects
Genotropin Side Effects
Common side effects of Genotropin include:
- tired feeling,
- muscle pain,
- pain in your arms or legs,
- joint stiffness or pain,
- cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat), or
- injection site reactions (redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising).
Tell your doctor if you have serious side effects of Genotropin including:
- development of a limp,
- persistent fatigue,
- unusual or unexplained weight gain,
- persistent cold intolerance,
- persistent slow heartbeat,
- fast heartbeat,
- ear pain or itching,
- hearing problems,
- joint/hip/knee pain,
- numbness or tingling,
- unusual increase in thirst or urination,
- swelling hands/ankles/feet,
- change in the appearance or size of any mole,
- persistent nausea or vomiting, or
- severe stomach or abdominal pain.
Dosage for Genotropin
Dosage and administration schedule for Genotropin is individualized based on the growth response of each patient. Dose is determined by the patient’s weight and is given as an intravenous injection
What Drugs, Substances, or Supplements Interact with Genotropin?
Genotropin may interact with:
- insulin or take oral diabetes medicine,
- seizure medication,
- birth control pills,
- anabolic steroids, or
- hormone replacement medications for men or women
Other drugs may interact with Genotropin. Tell your doctor all prescription and over-the-counter medications and supplements you use.
There are no reviews yet.